Enriching community life with music, dance, theater, visual arts, and creative writing.
We invest in organizations and programs that stimulate imagination, provide access to the arts and arts education, and foster community through the arts. We are especially interested in educational programming for low-income and underserved youth audiences that celebrates creativity and provides meaningful experiences with the arts. We support organizations that create and present performances and programs in southern Maine.
- Maine Historical Society (Portland): $10,000 to support Maine's First People: Resources for teachers and students
- Mayo Street Arts (Portland): $15,000 to support general operations.
- Portland Ovations (Portland): $15,000 to support School-Time Performance Series.
- Portland Stage Company (Portland): $15,000 K-12 education programs.
- The Telling Room (Portland): $15,000 to support general operations.